Women Leading Innovation in Healthcare
Mission: To serve as a platform engaging dynamic executive women to build relationships, generate provocative ideas, thoughts, and solutions to impact the future of healthcare.
- Membership is by invitation only.
- Women with significant experience in the healthcare field either directly or related (e.g. Healthcare finance, attorney leading a healthcare sector, healthcare IT leader).
- Must hold an executive type leadership position (CEO, COO, Regional or Corporate Executive, Sr. VP, Partner, Owner, Medical Director, etc).
- Membership is limited to 100 members from the following categories:
- Provider organizations (hospitals/clinics/home care/etc.)
- Pharmaceutical/Laboratory/Research organizations
- Related Fields (legal, finance)
- Health IT
- Retired Healthcare Executives
- Members are expected to attend at least one meeting/function each calendar year.
- Charter members is determined by the Steering Committee.
- Future members will be recommended to the membership committee by a current member.
- Members may invite a guest to designated functions. Guests are limited to one invitation. Guests will be vetted by membership committee to determine if an invitation to join will be extended.
- The number of members from any one employer will be limited.
- Members or their organizations must be a member of Greater Houston Women’s Chamber of Commerce.
- Ignite your innovative spirit
- Ignite your strategic thinking
- Ignite your healthcare network of thought leaders
- Ignite your solution toolkit