Memberships & Benefits
Benefits of Becoming a GHWCC Member
As a valued GHWCC Member, you, your organization and colleagues will enjoy many benefits unique to the Greater Houston Women’s Chamber of Commerce.
- Partner with a network of the region’s most powerful & influential business leaders.
- Increase your company’s image and visibility in the community while supporting gender diversity
- Company profile listing on the GHWCC website.
- Opportunity to provide a strong, unified voice on local, state, and federal issues, particularly issues affecting women in business.
- Provide scholarships for deserving females in Aldine, Conroe, Houston, Fort Bend, Spring, and Spring Branch ISD students to attend a Texas college.
- Opportunity to change the trajectory for the next generation of women.
- Build business relationships. People do business with people they know!
- Receive referral business. GHWCC receives numerous business inquiries, and members are always the priority for business referrals.
- Leadership opportunities for you and your colleagues.
- Opportunities to attend educational workshops focusing on leadership, wellness, and personal and business growth.
- Opportunities to attend GHWCC luncheons, workshops and conferences at a reduced cost.
- Opportunities to serve/lead on one or more GHWCC committees.
- Access to conference room with a reduced rental rate
- Opportunity for your organization to be highlighted in The Connection, the GHWCC monthly newsletter
- Opportunity for a ribbon cutting at your location during GHWCC Office Hours