2020 High School Scholarship Application
The Greater Houston Women’s Chamber of Commerce is passionate about educating young women. As such, the Chamber’s Education Committee offers scholarships which will be awarded to qualified 2020 graduating seniors in each school district.
Please save file with your Name and High School Name in file before submitting.
2018 Scholarship Recipients
Eligibility Criteria to Apply:
- Female student must graduate from Aldine, Conroe, Fort Bend, Houston, Spring, or Spring Branch School District in Spring 2020.
- Two (2) $800 scholarships will be awarded to qualified 2020 graduating seniors in each school district.
- Students awarded must attend the NO LIMITS Conference for Women on Wednesday, April 15, 2020 from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Westin Galleria Hotel, 5060 W. Alabama St. to be recognized and receive the scholarship.
- Provide an official transcript. Provide a copy of your SAT and/or ACT scores if available. Request that your school send the transcript and scores electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or request for them to be mailed.
- Students must attend a Texas College of their choice.
Application and transcript must be received by 5:00 p.m. on April 10, 2020. No late applications will be accepted.
3201 Kirby Dr., Suite 400
Houston, TX 77098